I ordered 2 prints on March 29th. It is now April 20th and I haven't even received a shipping confirmation.

A month for 2 prints. I contacted customer service & they told me they closed for Passover from the 10th to the 18th. You would think that the 2 weeks they had to fill the order before Passover would have been enough or that they would have attempted to get the order done before then knowing they were closing for a week. Nope.

And the nerve to charge $5. for shipping for the slowest service ever. Do yourself a favor, use Shutterfly.

I don't even know why anyone uses them. My first and last time.

Review about: Ritzpix Shipping Service.

Reason of review: ridiculous wait time.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Southington, Connecticut, United States #1329710

I have used Ritz Pix for years without any issue what-so-ever...until now. I ordered about 30 matte prints and 3 5x7's on 4/6/17.

Did not receive them until 4/26/17, but of course, wasted lots of my time on hold multiple times trying to figure out where they were. I got the whole "we were closed one week for Passover and moving labs..." When they arrived, they were in glossy finish...ugh! Called, emailed, finally got someone to talk to. Sure, they'll reprint them, I just needed to take pictures of my glossy prints to prove they were wrong.

OK, strange, but fine. Now it is 5/17/17, just about 3 weeks later and 2 more phone calls, and STILL NO PICTURES.

They refunded me, but I am so pissed. I suppose I should just order them somewhere else...6 weeks is ridiculous.

to Anonymous Southington, Connecticut, United States #1331468

UPDATE: Just got my reprinted order in the mail today - STILL PRINTED INCORRECTLY. Never, will I order pictures from RitzPix again!