Having purchased the ritzpiix network card (RPN) during the purchase of a expensive camera which gave me a discount. The annual contract and deducts from my credit card could be used towards purchases of print and training at the store. The card was described as a in store use and management only. We had several hundred pictures scanned to CD and many more to go. The store and Ritz Camera is closing under a liquidation.

The scanning and training is no longer available however the online RitzPix website was bought by another company and will honor the network including the deduct from your checking and penalties for early closure of the account. But the money can only be used for prints ordered and the monthly funds are only good for 90 days from deposit.

In order to cancel the card you must call 1-877-999-7489 as the stores will not be open after 10/2012. Also keep in mind that if you are trying to use the funds for prints but want to cancel at the end of the term of one year, the year started based on the next full month from you start. If you signed up mid month and they took money for that month the contract started the following first full month. So you should calculate your end of term from that month.

I read the "Agreement" (after the fact) and see that I am hung with whatever they do.

Review about: Ritzpix Account.

Comments

Same here. I signed up because I'm planning on printing a lot of pictures over the next couple years, and every 2 months I could buy a prepaid 300-print card.

Now that they've been reorganized I can no longer buy prepaid cards, so I have to print $75 worth of photos in the next week or forfeit the money. It seems like the program increasingly weighted toward taking people's money for nothing.