Update by user Jan 07, 2013

As I anticipated, I got absolutely no response from Ritz.I replaced my debit card and filed a fraud complaint with my bank.

On the up side, my bank came through for me, although I know what protects me, protects them from loss as well. The bank will refund me for the amount lost since the end of the Ritz contract.

I also filed a complaint with the Maryland Atorney General 's office, where Ritz had their head offices.Not worth any further efforts.

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2012

I took out a Frequent FOTO card and a Network card for photo processing.They have closed all their stores in my state.

They keep taking money out of my checking account, however. The card expired on Oct. 1. I have been trying for three months to contact them.

Their customer service email is not working, email is undeliverable to that address. The phone number in a previous "Pissed Customer" comment is not working either, they said to email them at the non-functional email address. I will have to change my debit card number and replace it, after I file paperwork with my bank to refuse any further debits from them, which will screw up the legitimate accounts I pay on line using that card. I'm going to file an official complaint with our state's Attorney General's office, it probably won't come to anything, but I'm so annoyed at Ritz at this point that I'd like to see them deal with some degree of hassle.

This just isn't right. Where are consumer protections?

I've done everything by the contract, they have taken it well beyond what my liability is according to their own rules.They're despicable!!!

Review about: Ritzpix Account.

Comments

We had the same experience here in Minnesota ..

. They reneged on what was promised us, they closed the store with no prior notice and fired the staff without notice . .

.And had the nerve to keep charging our credit card account.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #583278

The entire company is out of business, so good luck.