2.6
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I am highly disappointed in Ritzpix. I've used them in the past and they provided me a good quality product.

This time I ordered photo books in time for Christmas. I've contacted them several times because I still have not received my photo books. The last time I spoke to him a week ago they informed me that they've had production problems and we're going to refund me my money. They informed me I would get my photo books yesterday or today.

When I still had not received information that my books were being shipped I contacted them again today. They've still not been able to print them. They provided me no estimate of when I was actually going to receive him, not that it matters because they haven't met any of their deadlines anyway. They also informed me that my full refund that had been promised to me a week ago was not possible.

The customer service guy said that would be giving them to you for free. I said I understand but I was promised a full refund a week ago and you still have not provided the product that I purchased. I had several choices when choosing who I was going to produce my photo albums through this Christmas season several companies offered me discounts. I decided to go with Ritzpix, but I assure you in the future I will not make that same mistake again I will choose to go with another company.

I ordered pictures from Shutterfly two days ago and they are already on their way. Come on Ritzpix, make this right.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments