2.6

I ORDERED PICTURES ON MARCH 31ST.ON THE 10TH OF APRIL I CALLED BECAUSE THE ORDER STILL HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED.

I WAS ADVISED ONE OF THE MACHINES HAD BROKEN. THEY THEN FAILED TO TELL ME THEY WERE CLOSED UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY AFTER EASTER. I HAVE NO CLUE WHEN I AM GETTING MY PICTURES. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

I LOOKED ONLINE THIS MORNING TO SEE IF THERE WAS AN UPDATE AND IT STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED.

FROM NOW ON I WILL GO TO WALGREENS OR USE SHUTTERFLY.I WAS REFUNDED MY SHIPPING CHARGES BUT NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 3 WEEKS I FEEL THE CORRECT THING TO DO WOULD BE TO REFUND ME MY WHOLE AMOUNT.

Review about: Ritzpix Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I will not use them again.

Had an Experience with Ritzpix?

Comments

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more