I uploaded one photograph in high quality digital format and requested that it be reprinted on matte paper in size 12" x 12". It met all the resolution requirements.

It was a simple request.... I thought. I received an email that same day that said my order was being processed It went on to give me this information about when I might expect delivery. "SHIPPING: Orders are regularly processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days.

You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped." Days went by with no shipping confirmation. Today, 7 days after placing this simple order, I called the customer service number. The rep took my order number and cheerfully returned to the phone to announce that my photo had been printed. I should hope so.

He said it's going to packaging and should ship out tomorrow. NINE days after the order was placed.

And they need a full day to stick it in a mailer, really? I can only imagine how long it will take to move out of 'packaging' and actually ship and arrive.

Review about: Ritzpix Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments