Ocean City, New Jersey
Style and Design

I am a mom of 3 kids and my life is crazy!!! I would upload my pictures and run along and was planning to go back when the kids got older.

They wipe your account out if you don't use your account after 6 months no matter how many photos you have on the account. I have been a member since its inception. I bought a large sd card to hold over 1000 photos, so I guess I went awhile before checking in. I didn't get a notice, an email, a call, nothing. They said they sent an email. It was summer and I didn't check emails because of the kids. Who had time!!!

They wiped my account empty. I lost thousands and thousands of pictures that I cannot get back. No prints at all. I uploaded and kept going.

Very sad.They have no regard to our memories. I lost everything........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i do not like this site at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wipe my account of picture but left it open" of ritzpix account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $900000. Ritzpix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritzpix account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritzpix.

Comments